- Hits: 17579
North Macedonia is a signatory of three multilateral Free Trade Agreements:
- SAA (Stabilization and Association Agreement) with the EU member-states;
- EFTA (Switzerland, Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein) and
- CEFTA (North Macedonia, Albania, Moldova, Serbia, Montenegro, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Kosovo).
In addition to the multilateral, North Macedonia has also signed two bilateral Free Trade Agreements with the following countries:
- Bilateral Free Trade Agreement with Turkey and
- Bilateral Free Trade Agreement with Ukraine
These agreements give North Macedonia duty free access to more than 650 million consumers. North Macedonia has also been a member of the World Trade Organization (WTO) since 2003.