- Hits: 5381
Visar Fida - CEO
Borned on 24.01.1971 in Skopje, Republic of Macedonia
Nationality: Albanian (Citizenship: Republic of Macedonia and Republic of Austria)
Nov 2015-Present - CEO Invest Macedonia - Skopje, Republic of Macedonia
Jun 2014- Nov 2015
- Managing 30 international offices globally and 100 staff in our HQ in Macedonia, presenting and promoting the business climate of the Republic of Macedonia.
- Director of a Customer Energy Center and responsible for continuous supply of energy to our customers, increase in the number of new connections, revenues and profits with 130 employees under my management.
- In period of 2 years I have managed to increase the revenues of the Centre by 40%.
- Responsible for the sector of Telecommunications at the Ministry of Transport and Communications.
- President of the Working group of drafting the by-laws for the European 112 emergency number as well as the by-laws for Emergency and natural disaster situations.
- Deputy President of the Working group of drafting the National Strategy for the Development of the Electronic Communications (including BroadBand).
- Preparation of tenders and offers for the mobile data user access and wireless LAN.
- Coordination of the country managers and technical solution consultants.
- Region of responsibility EMEA (Pan Nordic, East, Middle East and Africa).
- GPRS and UMTS customer commissioning, upgrades, release notes and commissioning for the following customers: Amena UMTS2.1-Spain, TCI GPRS2.0-Iran, Swiss22 UMTS2.1-Israel.
- DCN (Data Communication Networks) located in Vienna, Munich, Dubai - Network analysis and design, customer training customers in: Dubai, South Africa, Indonesia, Kuwait, Colombia, Hong Kong, Singapore, Thailand.
- Customer Support for Voice over IP and H323 based products (located in Santa Clara California) Customer support and training for customers all over Europe and USA.
- Customer and product support for IP telephony (Located in Boca Raton-Florida, USA), problem analyses and coordination of field acceptance test. HiPath and OptiPoint product line.
- 2015: Executive MBA, London Business School – United Kingdom
- 1998: Technical University of Vienna, Faculty of Electrical Engineering, Vienna - Austria
- Masters Degree in Computer Science (year of qualification: 1998).
- Albanian (Mother tongue);
- English (Fluent);
- German (Fluent);
- Macedonian (Fluent).
Ivana Nikolik - Deputy CEO
Invest Macedonia, the official government agency responsible for attracting and developing foreign investments and export promotion, is a full service agency prepared to guide you throughout the decision-making process. As an institution dedicated to making this process as beneficial and effortless as possible, our various specialized departments are at your service.
The tem will lead you through the initial inquiry phase and arrange a suitable itinerary to visit Macedonia. Once present in Macedonia, your visit will culminate with an objective evaluation of the potential success of your project based on the current business climate. Should you deem Macedonia to be an appropriate location for your business needs, rest assured that Invest Macedonia will interact on your behalf with central and local Government authorities and aid you through the process to ensure that an open exploratory dialog takes place. If finding a local business partner in Macedonia is what interests you, Investor Servicing along with our Export Promotion department will facilitate appropriate meetings and strive to meet all of your requests.
Once your organization has settled here, Invest Macedonia’s Aftercare department will continue to cater to your needs and resolve any issues that may ensue.
Meeting your business requirements is our primary goal. Invest Macedonia understands the ever changing business needs as an operation grows, and to that effect, we pledge to collaborate closely with you to facilitate that growth in Macedonia.
Invest Macedonia is also dedicated to help Macedonian companies increase their exports and grow their business in international markets. Invest Macedonia’s Export Promotion Department helps companies by generating leads that could potentially result in a sale, through our Business Development services. Business development services include trade fairs, trade missions and B2B meetings. In addition, Invest Macedonia offers market information services that are aimed at providing the most timely industry information, analysis, events, and contacts in order to leverage your business on the market.
The promotional activities of the Agency aimed at promoting investment opportunities in the country and the export potential of Macedonian companies.
In terms of promotional activities, the department successfully carries out the promotional campaign "Invest in Macedonia" by various segments of print, radio and television advertising, preparation and distribution of promotional materials , international fairs, forums, conferences, and other promotional events, direct marketing through an active network of economic promoters in the target countries, website and social media integration, public relations etc.